Increasingly, we are experiencing fatigue. However, few take the time to figure out the cause. As a result, many people experience chronic fatigue. If you feel tired, take care of it in advance! In this article, we will tell you what fatigue is, where it comes from and, most importantly, how to deal with it.
I suggest first delving into why fatigue occurs.
Reasons for fatigue
Drowsiness, fatigue and even irritability can occur for many reasons. However, the following factors often affect a person’s vital energy:
- Stress. We live in an era where we have a lot of constant intellectual activity that causes stress. It should be noted that after all, emotional overload during stress can transform into chronic fatigue and even a mild form of depression.
- Violation of daily regime. You are probably facing an insomnia problem? Maybe you struggle with anxiety, obsessive thoughts? This is a common problem, especially at a time when COVID-19 has to work at home, where it is more difficult to control the mode. For example, freelancers who sometimes work at night have children with this problem because children run behind their back during the day. Have you heard of photographers working at night with photoshop? They often face deviations from the daily regimen.
- Problems with nutrition, lack of vitamins, minerals, fluids. Eating food that is not right for your body.
- Exhaustion. Exhaustion is difficult to eliminate in a short time. Some people experience exhaustion on a daily basis. Even a short vacation will not help them, they may have to change their lifestyle.
- Chronic fatigue. Symptoms of chronic fatigue include apathy for life, decreased mental capacity for work, and decreased physical activity. The development of the disease can take many forms: after a long sleep, there is still no feeling of rest, increased drowsiness during the day, memory impairment, inability to concentrate, headaches and muscle aches, irritability and bad mood. Chronic fatigue weakens the immune system, which can lead to frequent infections. This is a complicated case because many of the symptoms are similar to those of other diseases. If you encounter similar problems, it is recommended to consult a professional.
- Too long working time at the computer. Everyone has experienced this problem, especially in these times when it is impossible to do without a computer.
- Weakened immunity.
PROBLEMS OF LACK OF PHYSICAL ACTIVITY. Maybe you exercise a little, you sit too much.
How to deal with chronic fatigue?
There is a lot of research to help modern man get rid of chronic fatigue syndrome and boost vitality and energy. I suggest you follow the doctors’ recommendations. Based on various clinical trials, universal rules have been developed. It would be wonderful if you:
- You would eat healthy and have a constant daily routine.
- Have more rest.
- Take time for walks (preferably in the woods).
- You would play more sports. Exercise, exercises, etc.
- You would strengthen your immunity. This can be done with the help of quality food supplements.
- You will enjoy massages.
- You could try other relaxation methods.
- You should include food supplements in your diet.
Dietary supplements help fight chronic fatigue and develop resilience to stress, can improve health and work capacity, stimulate active brain activity and foster immunity. The main contraindications are pregnancy and lactation, as well as specific diseases, so it is necessary to consult a doctor before use.
Minerals and vitamins are a great way to fight fatigue.
Have you heard of Magnesium + B6? It is a food supplement with a set of positive properties. Magnesium stabilizes cholesterol and performs other necessary functions. It is essential for the stable functioning of the central nervous system and the cardiovascular system.
Magnesium + B6 supplements eliminate mineral deficiencies in the body, equalize the electrolyte balance, help the heart, strengthen the immune system and improve metabolism. This leads to the activation of vital energy – increasing mental and physical activity, work capacity.
Short wish – take care of yourself and have more energy!